Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Tito, be not proud, though some have called you one of the other siblings

Tito Jackson has been talking about the death of his much, much more successful brother. He might want to think about the metaphors he chooses in future:

Tito said he first heard that Michael had died from his sister Janet, as he was driving to the hospital in LA on the 25th June.

"I said, 'No, Janet, what's wrong?' She finally made me pull over and said Michael had passed away. I couldn't believe it. It just killed me. I just sat in the car and cried."

It killed you, did it? Not quite as much as it killed Michael, surely?

Tito also explains about the drugs:
Tito added that he and his siblings had been concerned for some time over Michael's use of painkillers.

"I never saw him on drugs. Not once. He deliberately did it away from us. He didn't want his family to know anything about that part of him."

I'm not entirely sure, either, how you simultaneously don't know someone is taking drugs and be concerned about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.