Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Wearing it well

A PR email drifts gently through the ether offering a chance to:

... become part of rock history!

How, though? How?

Tell me, for I must know:
[The company] celebrates Debbie Harry's birthday and offers 10% off all her T-shirts throughout the first two weeks of July. The talented and beautiful Debbie Harry celebrates her birthday today and [the company] is the perfect way to become part of rock history!

So... I'm going to become part of rock history, am I? By wearing a tshirt?

I'm wearing denim jeans this morning, by which reckoning I'm actually French.


2 comments:

Olive said...

I'm wearing denim jeans this morning, by which reckoning I'm actually French

I thought it meant that you'd become part of mining history. Or trouser history. They're rewriting the trouser history books even as we speak.

Spence said...

I'm wearing a Josh Rouse t-shirt today, which implicitly means I'm part of alt-country history. Get in!!!

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.