Thursday, November 26, 2009

Rihanna naked photos 'worst thing ever'

You'd have thought that with the wringer Rihanna's been through this year, she'd be taking the lesson from Edgar that while you can still say it, you ain't seen the worst. But she has, and... it was the leak of the nude pictures which was the low:

R&B singer Rihanna has said the "humiliating" leak of naked photographs of her was "the worst thing that could possibly ever happen to me".

It is a pretty nasty thing to have happened - although, frankly, if you so much as think as attaching a photo of your underpants zone to a text message, you might as well just email a copy to TMZ these days, cutting out the shit of a middleman you'd mistaken for an intimate.

But it was even worse than you could imagine:
"It was humiliating and it was embarrassing - especially my mum having to see that. It was two days before Mother's Day, so I was nervous.

"I sent her flowers first before I called and then she texted me - when the world is against me she's always there supporting."

Curses - imagine ruining the two-days-before-Mother's-Day day for everyone. Is there no level to which people won't stoop? Couldn't they at least have waited until three-days-after-Mother's-Day, when parents are much more comfortable having their kids' vaginas smeared all over the internet?


1 comment:

Paul Wells said...

"their kids' vaginas smeared all over the internet"

I don't know if it was a deliberate choice of words Simon, but that sentence really really put me off eating the rest of my Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Oat Baked Bar.

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.