Saturday, May 22, 2010

Gordon in the morning: Will I Aint

Gordon's henchman Sean Hamilton has met up with Will.I.Am. And Billy sobbed like a teenager on the third pint, because nobody wants to have the sex with him:

I was always the homie, the friend, rather than the lover.

"I'd have a crush on a girl and she'd say, 'I don't know, Will, I see you as my brother'."

I think we've all been around long enough to know a nicely wrapped 'not if you were the last man on Earth' when we hear one.

But Am isn't unattractive, he's got a bob or two, and he dresses quite well. Why would women find his advances the moment when they reach for the bargepole? What do you say, Will, that tanks your chances?
"I'm not a gold digger, I'm a boob digger. I like boobs."

Ah. Stuff like that would probably do it.


1 comment:

James said...

He was shit in Madagascar 2 too.

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.