Monday, November 15, 2010

Gordon in the morning: Well played, Ms Coyle

So Nadine Coyle's album fell short of making the top 40. How to stop more crowing from The Sun?

Did I tell you, Gordon, about the time I nearly died to death?

Yes, Nadine Coyle has become the first person to be lucky to have a dodgy boiler:

The star said: "Everyone could have died. We're lucky still to be here.

"My mouth erupted in blisters. I couldn't sleep or eat or think straight.

"Everyone got really drowsy and we kept having to go to sleep.

"We all felt like we had really bad flu. My older sister got so ill we thought she was dying.

"It was the worst time of my life, being ill while looking at everyone I cared about getting sick as well."
So, yes. Nearly dead. All my loved ones nearly dead. In a horrible way.

What were you going to say, Gordon?
The star, whose debut solo album Insatiable failed to reach the Top 40, has now moved out of the mansion.
Just one line at the end. If only Team Nadine had handled the launch of the record so slickly.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.