Monday, January 03, 2011

What sort of music do you make, Justin Bieber?

Yes, yes, you might call it "inoffensive undescended bollock pop", but what does Justin Bieber call the genre in which he works? MTV news asked:

"Whatever comes out of my mouth is just what you guys are going to hear," Bieber explained of his lyrical stylings. "I don't know, it's not a specific type of music. Whatever music I write, I wouldn't say I'm pop or R&B or country or anything: I would just say it's just good music," he said with confidence.
To be fair, Justin, I don't think many people were going "is this country music?" when they heard your pillow-dry-hump soundtracks. Although possibly more people thought that than "this is just good music".


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.