Sunday, February 20, 2011

Dappy is filled with self-doubt

It's almost heartbreaking:

In an interview with The Observer, Dappy admitted: "I get depressed. I've gone to dark places for days when I've seen our music videos have dropped off the TV airplay charts. Or I read a rude comment about us on YouTube. It fills me with self-doubt."
Jesus, man, if you go to a dark place every time someone says something rude about you on the internet, you must be living in a place that makes Wookey Hole seem like Florida.

It's fascinating to see that 'dropping off TV airplay charts' causes Dappy self-doubt - does he think that once you enter a chart you're going to stay there forever? Has he never stopped to ponder how it could be that The Beatles aren't still at number one?


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.