Monday, March 21, 2011

Gordon in the morning: Old Mother Harding

Sarah Harding, Gordon tells us, is thinking of acquiring a family:

She said that as well as having kids by Tom: "I'd definitely adopt one day. If you can give a child a better life then why not? I'm in a good position to do that, so who knows?"
[...]
She said: "It puts me off a bit now that it's this whole trend thing. I'd love to help but don't want to be labelled as another BRAD and ANGELINA."
Well, yes - it is a worry. But I suppose, if you're worried that people might think you're only adopting for attention, here's a thought - you could just adopt, rather than give interviews about how you might adopt, at some point, in the future. Generally, the deeper the interview and pr campaign in proportion to the actual adoption, the more like a publicity stunt these things tend to look.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.