Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Serge from Kasabian tries to blame universe or something for new songs

Kasabian are currently writing a new record.

Even Serge Pizzorno sounds like he can barely cope with the stench:

Speaking to NME in a video which you can see at the top of your screen, the guitarist said how the album was written: "I feel like I wasn't even there, like a spirit came down and took over, I'd just be milling about and I'd wake up in the morning and go 'Who's done that?' I really feel like a spirit wrote the album."
"...or possibly it was hoodlums. Maybe some hoodlums broke in and wrote it? Either way, it was like that when I found it. I really, really cannot claim any sort of responsibility for this record. Not in any way. This... this won't come out of my damage deposit, will it?"


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.