Thursday, October 13, 2005

YOU MAKE ME FEEL NAKED UNDRESSING ME WITH YOUR EYES

Poor old Louise Nurding Redkanpp whatusedtobeineternal: she's finding it so hard to scarpe up any interest in, well, anything she's got to offer she's more or less having to beg Playboy for a chance to whack 'em out, about five years after they'd have been interested. She makes it sound like she's negotiating, though:



"I like doing photo shoots, just not in bikinis any more. If Playboy magazine called though, it would depend on how much they offered me."

To adapt an old Woody Allen joke, we head off to the future in a slightly similar universe:

Jamie: Hey, Louise - I see you're in Playboy...
Louise: Yes, that's me
Jamie: What was the finanical deal?
Louise: Two hundred quid
Jamie: That's not much
Louise: It was all I could afford


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.