Wednesday, January 25, 2006

CHRISTINA TRYS OUT AS A STAND UP (TO PEE) COMIC

Pop stars are just like you and me, you know. Except they can't help trying to turn their everyday life into something astonishing.

So, for example, Christina Aguilera doesn't like pissing in a dirty toilet. Who does? But she thinks we want to hear about her experiences in a dirty cubicle. It's almost as if she finds a wonky seat and leaky handle an excuse to try out some improv observation:

"You know, one pet hate I do have is that whenever I go out and I need the loo I'm like 'Well hold on, is it clean?'. I can't help it!

"Before I sit down I have to make sure everything is spotless, I wipe the seat like crazy. And people that don't flush the loo after they've used it. What's that all about?"


Yeah, Christina... and what about that book they bring you at the end of the meal with the check in it? Is this the story of the bill...? What's the deal with that?


3 comments:

daisy said...

Isn't she American? Has she just adopted "loo" as a Madonna-ism?

Anonymous said...

She'll make millions!

HasLeftTheBuilding said...

Who cares what she says. I'd still shag her...

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.