Tuesday, February 14, 2006

YOU KNOW WHAT, WEBBE? YOU AIN'T NO GREAT SHAKES, EITHER

We feel we've earned the right to be rude about Lee Ryan, or if not earned, then at least have been given. But where does his fellow partner-in-Westlite Simon Webbe get off on lecturing him about his music?

"Lee has one of the best voices in the world for his age. I don't think there's anybody on his par at the minute.

"But I think that Lee needs to do Lee. If you hear him sing Foo Fighters, that's Lee for me. Lee is so soulful that I don't think his potential has come through on this record.

"I think his next one is gonna blow. I mean, when he does it live, he's a don.

"But as for the record, I don't think I was happy with what he put out. Lee would agree with me."


Funnily enough, we reckon his next album is going to blow, too.

Meanwhile, Webbe has been sharing his turn-ons:

"I love it when a girl gets out a banana and covers it in a topping like cream or honey.

"Then she sits next to you on the sofa and slowly wraps her mouth around it."


We know what you're thinking. You know that we're thinking something with the phrase "a kind of strap-on harness" somewhere in it. Shall we just move on?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Soulful like The Foo Fighters?

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.