Thursday, June 01, 2006

AND NOW, BACK TO AIRLINE...

Baldrick, in voice-over:There's trouble aboard flight EZY5135 from London Gatwick. EasyJet staff have found a syringe hidden in the bin in the toilet.

Male flight attendent: Well, one of the passengers went to the toilet, and spent rather a long time in there, so we went to check what had been going on in there... and that's when we found it.

Female flight attendent, holding up syringe: Eww, it's all bloody

Male flight attendent: Perhaps we should speak to the passenger. Maybe he's... diabolical or something?

They approach a man sat in his chair, twitching

Pete Doherty (for it is he): What? I never done nuffink, me, look, I've got implants anyway. I loves Kate, I do. They kicked me out the band. Ooh, Kate, I love you. Not that one of Big Brother. Besides, I don't have a syringe, do I...

Baldrick, again: The pilot called Spanish police, who detained Babyshambles upon their arrival, but made no arrests. And the band have been barred from ever flying with easyJet again. Meanwhile, at Luton, Leo's having problems with sixteen busloads of shouting businessmen who've missed their flight...


1 comment:

ian said...

Let that be a lesson to you, kids. If you become one of the most famous popstars in the country, you have a choice: You can either fly business class from rock and roll airports, or spunk all the moneyup the wall on drugs, and spend your life in the pergatory of easyjet with plebs like me.

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.