Saturday, July 15, 2006

SHAKIRA HAVING HER CAKE AND FEELING THE SENSATION OF SOMETHING SOFT AND CREAMY IN HER MOUTH

Bearing in mind that Shakira played her part in the claims that she didn't understand any English and thus didn't know what she was singing when she announced her breasts were "small and humble", what to make of her insistence that there wasn't anything sexual about the choice of Oral Fixation as an album title?

"It has many layers to it, many dimensions. I've always felt very oral.

"We're orally fixated from when we're born. I give enormous importance to chocolate, to kisses.

"My mouth is an enormous source of self-indulgence. I'm a communicator, and I enjoy communicating!"


We're not, if you'll forgive us, swallowing that.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.