Monday, June 04, 2007

Unlinkin park

Chester "Cheato" Bennington is desperate that nobody believes he was shagging a Playboy model behind his wife's back. Everything was above board, he insists:

"It sounds shady," said Chester, "but I wasn't having an affair. I literally met Talinda at a party, thought, 'Oh my God, I could actually be happy', and went home and separated from my wife."

It's not clear if he told Talinda to nip into the bedroom and warm herself up while he went off to dump his wife and kid, but let's believe Chester if that's what he wants, shall we? After all, if he thinks that "I took care to let my wife know i was dumping her for a glamour model" makes him look better, let him have that comfort.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.