Thursday, September 06, 2007

Lily Allen offers her advice

It was only a matter of time before Lily Allen decided to offer the benefit of years of wisdom to Amy Winehouse:

"You don't need drugs to be creative. No one needs them."

After all, look what they did to Zammo, eh?

I suppose it's quite touching that Lily thinks Amy is doing speedballs to help her write her next album.

Talking of which, Allen is fretting about her difficult second LP:
"Doing my second album is daunting. I've had sleepless nights about it every night since I started working on it.

"I hope it'll be good and I'll be around next year, but if not I guess I won't be around next year."

Of course, as her first album shows, it's not actually a problem if it's not very good. It's not like the music is central to her celebrity, is it?


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.