Friday, January 18, 2008

Music brave as Fiasco quits

Enjoy the next Lupe Fiasco album - well, you know what we mean - as it's to be his last:

"I have one more album in me and then I'm out. I've been doing this music hustle for eights years and have more things I still want to do.

"There are other ways besides putting out an album that allow me to channel my creative energy and I'm writing a book about a window washer. I will have more than enough to keep me busy."

We presume he means his book is going to be about a windowcleaner rather than insight into the life of a windscreen wiper. Let's hope he'll call it "If I don't see you through the week, I'll see you through a window".

We're keen to find out what the plot of this window cleaning novel will be - we're betting the woman at 19, Inkerman Street will loom large. Or if not her, the hip-hop equivalent.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.