Friday, January 15, 2010

Twittergem: Lady GaGa pulls gig in real time

You can't argue that @ladygaga wasn't keeping her customers informed:

I've been crying for hours, I feel like I let my fans down 2nite. An hour before the show, I was feeling dizzy and having trouble breathing

Paramedics came to take care of me, and told me my heart-rate was irregular-- a result of exhaustion and dehydration.

can't apologize enough for how sorry I am. I could hear my fans cheering from my dressing room, I begged everyone to let me go onstage.

My stage has complicated mechanical elements,everyone was concerned I'd be in danger during the 2hr show, since I had passed out earlier.

I am so devastated. I have performed with the flu, a cold, strep throat: I would never cancel a show just based on discomfort.

I hope you can forgive me. I love my little monsters more than anything, you are everything to me. I will make-up the performance on Jan 26.

Do not operate heavy machinery while drowsy and wearing a dress made of mirrors and monkey paws.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.