Thursday, December 09, 2010

Gordon in the morning: It's only awkward if you want it to be

Justin Beiber is thinking that he's chosen the worst Santa's grotto ever.

In a great meeting of minds, Justin has had some hang-time with Gordon. It's as delicious as you'd expect, as Gordon struggles like an every-second-Sunday parent trying to find some sort of common ground. As they work their way through golf and darts, it's surely only going to be a matter of time before Gordon suggests they go for a quick burger before he drops Justin off at Mummy's new friend's house for seven o'clock.

There is a great moment, though: Wonderfully - and almost accidentally - Bieber does manage to bitch-slap Cowell's irregulars:
"I think I maybe would have entered The X Factor if I hadn't been discovered."
It's a nice thing to do if you're not really famous, right?


3 comments:

James said...

That photo :(

"Hey, Justin, right... So, I know you're probably thinking 'Why is Mr Smart keeping me in after class, he's just like all the other squares who just don't understand me'. Well, first of all, call me Gordon. Yeah! I want all you kids to treat me as your equal, not some dusty old dinosaur. Any time you wanna stay behind and rap with me about anything, you just holler. Anything at all! Work, parents, whatever. And hey, don't think that just because I'm a bit older than you that I can't remember what it's like to be a teen. I'm not one of those stuffy old suits in the staffroom! After all, would a stuffy old suit have spent last night at a gig seeing...KASABIAN?! Yeah? You get me? Pardon? Who likes them? Oh. Well... Well then you must have a very cool dad. Anyway, where was I? Oh yeah, do your bloody homework."

Simon Hayes Budgen said...

You don't think it's more "have you ever been in a Turkish prison?"

PeterD said...

"So Justin, essentially caner of the year is this..."

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.