Saturday, September 08, 2007

Kelly Osbourne: It's all about me

Kelly Osbourne - whose only two successes so far have been appearing in her Mum's realioty TV show and with her Dad remaking one of his old records - is insistent that she's not just riding on her parent's coat-tails:

"It's my chance to prove that I'm not this fat, talentless, rude brat," she admits. "Yeah, I am Ozzy and Sharon's daughter and I'm fucking proud of that. But I'm also someone else. I do have talent and I can achieve things on my own."

She then proceeds to spend the rest of the interview talking about if Sharon really hates Dannii Minogue, the X-Factor, and Old Mother Osbourne's plastic surgery. But, hey, there's more to her than her parents.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.