Monday, September 07, 2009

Stick Lady GaGa in your ears

There's a nice post on Music Ally as Lady GaGa launches an expensive range of earbuds.

Sorry, did I say earbuds? That might sell short GaGa's vision:

“In the deepest hour of the night, I confess to myself three things; I would die if I was forbidden to write, forbidden to love, or forbidden to fashion. Heartbeats embody the trinity of my human-being, with one additional vow: that SOUND matters. Wear heartbeats, love each other, and celebrate the art and lifestyle of music.”

The manufacturer suggests these earphones let you hear the music as the artist intended, which seems strange as I'd have thought the good Lady's work was being pitched firmly at a dance audience and, thus, intended for something larger than a set of rinky-dinky headphones. But at least it means GaGa isn't being forbidden to fashion.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.