Wednesday, November 06, 2002

IF WE PLAY THE RECORD THIRTY TIMES, WILL YOU SAY 'I LOVE TO BE BUGGERED BY BEARS?': Justin Timberlake was asked what his gay fans would make of his new album. His response?
"Um . . . honestly I've never really, uh, I've never really . . . something that I've thought a lot about. . . Something that I will say, you know, about, you know, the whole community is . . . that I appreciate is that . . . and the people that I've met that are, I mean, it's so nondiscriminating where music goes that it's . . . it's all . . . sometimes it's almost inspiring that there's people out there who just like music because they like music."
"I don't know, for some reason I find it in this community more than one another is that . . . you know, um . . . honestly I don't know. I think, uh . . . I never really thought about it. I hope that, uh, all types of different people, they like it, I mean, 'cause uh . . . it's kinda somewhere in the middle of . . . of . . . of the styles that are going on right now. So um, you can only hope for the best."

Right. I think that's clear, then, isn't it?


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.