Friday, March 28, 2003

DON'T FORGET WHERE YOU CAME FROM: Madonna has slagged off the new generation of younger, prettier, more-nice-without-gloves stars, sniping that it's wrong to want fame for its own sake. Is this, by any chance, the same Madonna Louise Ciccone who talks of how she "went to New York, I had a dream. I wanted to be a big star, I didn’t know anybody. I wanted to dance, I wanted to sing, I wanted to do all those things, I wanted to make people happy, I wanted to be famous, I wanted everybody to love me, I wanted to be a star. I worked really hard and my dream came true.” Presumably she didn't want to be famous just for its own sake, but for the opportunities it offers, such as being photographed having Vanilla Ice enter you from behind, and marrying the man who made Snatch.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.