Thursday, July 03, 2003

ELSEWHERE IN OZZYLAND: Jack Osbourne also has the famous kid blues. Explaining why he checked himself into rehab he says "I took myself out of the picture for a second and I looked around at every single person in the room - at who they were, how old they were and what they had going on in their lives. A lot of them were near 30, unemployed, living off their parents. There were heroin addicts - there were the world's biggest couch potatoes. I don't want to be like that. I don't want my life to be controlled by a drug." Interesting that he looked at these people hooked on drugs and sponging off their parents well into their fourth decade, and decided he didn't want the drugs part of the deal. But you'll note he booked himself into rehab, and didn't at the same time book himself into his own place.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.