Monday, August 04, 2003

FIRST LINES: More responses to the question: What's the best opening line, ever?
Karl writes: I feel so sure of our love, I'll write a song about us breaking up... (Man O'Sand To Girl O'Sea - The Go-Betweens)
I must have walked past this doorway thirty times just trying to catch your eye (A Million Miles - my obligatory Wedding Present choice!)
You shake, I sweat, it stings (Lollobrigida - Cinerama - just in case one Gedgeism wasn't enough)
She broke my heart, so I ate her liver (Liver - The Hitchers)

And Terry writes again: Can I have another one? "Fell into a sea of grass and disappeared above the shady blades" - It's the 'above' that I like, for some reason. (From Summertime Rolls by Jane's Addiction.)

Keep 'em coming: xrrf-lines@bothsidesnow.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.