Thursday, November 06, 2003

SO, THAT'S ALRIGHT THEN: Courtney makes it clear that she's not addicted to anything too dodgy:

"I want to make one thing clear right now," she says in the new issue of Us Weekly, which hits newsstands this week. "I do not take narcotics. I have taken prescription pills, and I went to rehab once. I take Xanax that is prescribed to me, but practically everybody does that nowadays. But I do not take street narcotics."

Got that? Everything she OD's on, she has a prescription for, and/or is legally available over the counter. In Mexico. Must make Frances Bean happy when Mummy is turning her od into a game for her that she knows, at least, she didn't buy the drucks from a nasty street dealer (like Jack Michaelson, say) but was entitled to have them.

And, of course, "practically everybody is taking Xanax these days." I believe they're even going to sponsor the Olympics next year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.