Friday, January 09, 2004

VASTNESS: It's like all the people from the olden days are turning up at once - VAST have announced details of their first [US] release for four years, Nude. Due the end of February, it's the bellweather release for 456 Entertainment, which is Carson Daly's new label. Yes, I know what you're thinking, but Richard Branson is a cunt and he managed to put out some great records in his day. Jon Crosby says he's now a lot less worried about getting everything Super DVD-Audio perfect: "I don't feel like waiting any more. I don't plan to wait three years to release a retail record. I used to be more about perfectionism, quality being better than quantity. In the end I realized I'd rather put out more work. It seems like my favorite artists don't wait too long between records." Yeah, and if there was a danger of Carson Daly turning up while we were in the studio, we'd be keen to crack on and get out of there as soon as possible, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.