Monday, March 01, 2004

THE BLONDE BEATING THE BLONDE: The Atomic Kitten catfight continues to rage. Jenny Frost had already had a go at Kerry McFadden over what Kerry said about Jenny while she was on Celebrity, but she must either have had one of those moments where you wake in the middle of the night and go "What I should have said was..." or else someone's written her some better stuff:

It's obviously not true that I mimed but I really don't care if she feels the need to drag other people's names up to cause a bit of controversy. There were two versions of Whole Again one that Kerry recorded and one that I recorded. There were two videos, one with each of us. If she thinks the video I was in had me miming over her voice, that's impossible. I mean, just listen to it. It's in tune."

In tune in your head, maybe, Jenny. Of course, this battle may be taken to a whole new realm, as Jenny's preparing some solo material following the collapse of the Atomic Kitten brand, and - ha! - Kerry McFadden is about to record some stuff, too. Jenny might be comforted to learn that Kerry has "booked a course of singing lessons." We don't know, but we're guessing she'll have invested in a few push-up bras, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.