Friday, May 21, 2004

DIDO "AMAZED" BY FAME: She says "It still amazes me what's happened. I can't really take it in, and I think there are so many ways that I still feel like I've got so much to learn. I've got an endless, endless life of learning about music, and that fascinates me." It amazes you, does it? Yes, we find ourselves scarcely able to believe it, too. If ever you're looking for a reason to hate Eminem, forget the racism allegations and the homophobic japes (all in character, of course) - if it wasn't for him, Dido would be wiping down tables in a BHS restaurant right now.

She apparently believes her live shows album is "more bombastic... sorta more extreme... there's extreme noise and extreme acoustic." Right, we're trying picturing her as Einsturzende Neubauten but somehow, it's just not working for us.

Can you spot the difference?



No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.