Monday, May 03, 2004

WHEN I HEAR THE WORDS "ANTI-GUN CAMPAIGN", I REACH FOR MY GUN: Obviously, we're not big fans of guns here at No Rock, as we've not really yet been persuaded that anyone really needs a gun, and so we're always interested in any idea to get them off the streets. We're not quite sure how coralling Damon Albarn, Jamelia and Lemar into the House of Commons is going to stop dim young people firing ammunition into other dim young people - is anyone in the inner cities going to say "Hey, if Beverley Knight and that bloke who lost on Fame Academy tells me shooting the face off people I barely know is wrong, then I'm surely going to hand my gun over to police and go back to stabbing people with broken Bacardi Breezer bottles instead"?


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.