Thursday, September 16, 2004

BACK TO SCHOOL: We do like a woman who surrounds herself with books, although we're a bit concerned to hear that Polly Harvey is going to put PJ Harvey on hold while she goes to do some Eng Lit:

"Maybe that means I’m going to have to go back to school for a few years, I don’t know. I definitely have a feeling, a yearning for more study. I’m not sure where that will take me, but I certainly know that after this tour I feel like diving into something completely different, maybe into doing some film music, something like that, really to freshen myself up, because I don’t want to keep writing the same material.
I really do have such a desire to learn while I’m on this planet and right now I’m not feeling like I’m doing that."


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.