Tuesday, February 08, 2005

LOOK! LOOK AT ME!: Kelly Osbourne says that without her spell in rehab, she'd have absolutely nothing for the promotional interviews for her new album ("she'd be dead"). She's not dead, though, and has the dull story to prove it:

"I did so many different types of pills that the stuff in them was rotting my liver and stomach. I'd be throwing up blood in between smoking, drinking and taking whatever I could get my hands on."

... which, to be fair, would have been 'anything' in her household.

She says that her time in rehab has taught her not to be so blunt about celebrities - possibly, then, it was just good ole bile that was rotting away her insides. She then proceeds to give Louis Walsh a twatting. Which is a bit like seeing Syd Little give Ernie Wise a dressing down:

"Louis said he hated me and he thought I sucked. Two years later I was in the same room as him and he didn't even have the balls to introduce himself to me. If you're going to be on a show where you slate people, at least have the guts to say "hello" to someone you slagged off."

Perhaps he didn't recognise you without the stench of rotting liver?


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.