Become in some way a "fan" on Facebook
No Rock posts through Twitter: Follow @xrrf
No Rock via Tumblr
Email - do you kids still do email?
Follow me on Twitter for random bursts of disappointment
"82 percent of consumers believe that backing-up is legal" according to US survey by GartnerG2 Presumably the other 18 percent worked for record labels.
simon hayes budgen
More from No Rock on
As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.