Monday, July 19, 2004

STREETS CRIME?: Michael Gagliano - who makes his living by pretending to be George Harrison in the counterfeit Beatles - is pissed off with Mike Skinner. He claims Dry Your Eyes is a total rip-off of one his songs. (Not the ones he plays when he's pretending to be Scouse):

"Dry Your Eyes came on the radio one day and I couldn't believe it. I pointed at the radio and said: 'That's my song'. There's absolutely no doubt about it - listen to both and you can see exactly where he's got the tune from. The only thing is, he hasn't contacted me, given me any credit - or offered to give me any royalties."

It's not recorded if Mr. Gagliano pays a royalty to the Harrison Estate for making use of George's image.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.