Thursday, January 06, 2005

JENNY AT THE POST: As the cash rolls in to help the earthquake-tsunami victims, Jenny Frost was at the Mount Pleasant Sorting Office in London yesterday to lend a hand with the piles of mail heading to the Disasters Emergency Committee. Presumably they kept her on at the Royal Mail after she'd done some Christmas relief work, then?



Actually, her, Denise Van Outen and Michelle Collins were there to, um... well, what, exactly? Keep the tsunami in people's minds? Encourage people to make donations? ("I wasn't that bothered by five million people made homeless, but then when her out of Eastenders explained to me she wanted me to donate, well, I had to put my hand in my pocket.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.