Sunday, May 29, 2005

YES, BUT WHAT WOULD BE IN IT FOR THEM?

More confused older people: Liam Gallagher has said he'd work with Bloc Party, given the chance. Which we're sure Bloc Party will be delighted to hear, once they've finished remixing the Crazy Frog and doing their concept album with Geri Halliwell.

Not that Liam isn't without a degree of self-awareness:

“If I didn’t write another song again it wouldn’t bother me,” he said. “I get my kicks from singing more than sitting there doodling about with fucking lyrics.”

“Gem helps me out a lot, I struggle with lyrics sometimes,” Liam explained. “I can’t find the words. The words I find hard ‘cos I’m fucking thick.”


Good god, what sort of jam-jar hlaf full of wasps must your brain be like if you have to get Gem from Heavy Stereo to help you with the difficult words. Those sessions must be great - like two cavemen coming up with a rhyming dictionary.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.