Tuesday, June 21, 2005

CORGAN'S RUM

Obviously, you won't be expecting us to enjoy Billy Corgan's new stuff: but even amongst those who think he's some kind of wayward genius, the new direction is proving just a little tricky to take:

I was under the assumption for the last few years that the solo disc would be an introspective acoustic outing. It isn't. It is new wave electronic pop garbage. I wasn't expecting stadium rock, but this? I hate to say this, because I worship Billy... but if this new disc is anyway identifiable with what he just played on Letterman, then kill me.

The correct response is to yell "Judas" and run away, I'm told.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

why don't you like the new corgan's album ? you have bad tastes ? =)

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.