Monday, June 27, 2005

JACKSON BREAKS HIS SILENCE

Well, it's taken long enough: Michael Jackson has finally got round to thanking his fans for their logic-defying support while he was on trial for the child-touching business.



Yes, her and all of them. Michael is really, really thankful:

"Without God, my children, my family and you, my fans, I could not have made it through. Your love, support and loyalty made it all possible. You were there when I really needed you. I will never forget you. Your ever-present love held me, dried my tears, and carried me through. I will treasure your devotion and support forever. You are my inspiration."

Good god, having heard Jackson's post-Thriller work, calling someone "my inspiration" is quite a slap in the face, isn't it? They've been there, letting him dry his tears on their love (don't even try and get a visual image of that, you won't want it), and the best he can do is say "I was thinking of you when I wrote Give In To Me?" It is quite classy, though, as he refrains from asking all of his fans to send a dollar to help him this one last time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.