Wednesday, June 01, 2005

LOVE COMES IN SPURTS

Waht could be more tantalising than the prospect of a double album of rarities and b-sides from The Fountains of Wayne? Okay, from our perspective, the answers could include "a mouth filled with angry bees" and "waking up to find the tory from big brother has been put in charge of the health service", but we know the FOW are pretty popular, so we're happy to pass on the details.

It's called Out of State Plates...



... and is available for pre-order
. The tracklist across the double goes like this:

Maureen
California Sex Lawyer
Janice's Party
Karpet King
Baby I've Changed
I Know You Well
You're Just Never Satisfied
I'll Do the Driving
Nightlight
I Want You Around
Trains and Boats and Planes
Places
Can't Get It Out of My Head
The Girl I Can't Forget
...Baby One More Time
Elevator Up
Comedienne
Kid Gloves
Today's Teardrops
She's Got a Problem (live)
These Days
I Want an Alien for Christmas
The Man in the Santa Suit
Killermont Street
Half a Woman
Imperia

So, good news for Wayne-ettes, then. Us, we're off to shove some bees into our mouth.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.