Tuesday, June 14, 2005

TROPHY GIRLFRIEND

In something of a bitter little strop, Cheryl Tweedy out of Girls Aloud has fumed at suggestions she's like one of those footballer's wives off that programme Footballers' Wives simply because she's dating Ashley Cole.

And she's right - she was getting into fights and punching the shit out of toilet attendants long before she first went out with Cole, so it's not like she needed to wait until she was having a relationship with a footballer to go all Chardonay, is it?

"It really annoys me when people try to call me a footballer's wife. Footballer's wives have no career and live off their husband's money.

"I was in Girls Aloud before I met Ashley and have my own successful career. I'm not going to quit the band and sit around in the sun all day or go shopping with Ashley's plastic.

"If I'm going shopping I'll pay with the money I have worked hard for."


Also, of course, you're not married to him, are you?


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.