Sunday, July 24, 2005

BABYSHAMBLES MELTDOWN COUNTDOWN

The latest as the wheels come off one more time - the News of the World suggests Pete feels the band isn't good enough for him:

A ‘friend’ of Pete's reported to the News of the World today, that in a drunken phonecall Doherty told him:

“I don’t know what to do. The band aren’t my friends and I’ve had enough. Kate said I’m too good for Babyshambles.”


But Babyshambles is just you and some blokes doing the stuff that you can't do - it's as close to a bloody solo project as you could have without the tax people twigging. "Too good for my own vanity project" - it's the I'm Too Sexy For My Shirt for 2005, surely?


1 comment:

Paul said...

I don't know if you have a merchandising section and I'm not above not bothering to find out. It might be that that having your own line of t-shirts fresh from cafe-whatever is a bit, well, naff, but if you ever made up some "I'm too good for my own vanity project" one's in XXL, then I'd be sorely tempted.

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.