Thursday, September 22, 2005

FIRST THE ALBUM, NOW TRY THE POTTY TRAINING

The split of Blink 182 meant, we'd hope, that the world of drudge-punk would become a less scatalogically-obsessed place. Not to be, unfortunately, as Tom DeLonge has returned with Angels and Airwaves and... well, a crying need for a decent daiper:

“I didn’t want Blink to go on hiatus, but it had to. You all will learn why very soon, but I swear to God, I am two songs from finishing the best fucking album anybody has heard in 20 years. It is so much more powerful, emotional and melodic than Box Car Race and Blink 182 put together, that I am currently shitting my pants and your pants as well. I love my fans and I promise I will not let you down.”

Don't worry about letting us down, mate, just promise you'll pop on some clean pants.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.