Friday, October 07, 2005

JAILBIRD LOVES LOHAN

Aw, bless, the ole Dad what done did Lindsay Lohan wrong is snuffling away to her new song while banged up inside. Michael Lohan reviews it from behind bars:

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

"The lyrics not only brought me to tears, but they tell you what kind of a loving and caring daughter Lindsay truly is. While I always considered and expressed how truly blessed Lindsay, as well as my other children are, I never realized how blessed I AM to have a daughter as amazing as Lindsay."

Equally, of course, she's been blessed having a twinkly-eyed old papa who is doing porridge for contempt of court, driving about while pissed off his nuts and beating his brother up with a shoe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.