Wednesday, October 05, 2005

NOEL CLAIMS TO BE SOME SORT OF TWISTED EVIL GENIUS

You might find yourself wondering why Liam remains in Oasis. What, you don't? You just assume he likes the money and, besides, what else will he do with his time? Oh.

But pretend you can't think why he remains in the band. Right? Good. Apparently, it's because Noel scares him into it:

"I've kind of learnt that instead of arguing stuff out with him and ending up in a fight, I work on his psychology and he's completely freaked out by me now," the guitarist told Spin. "He's actually frightened to death of me."

"I can read him and I can fucking play him like a slightly disused arcade game," added Noel summing-up the full extent of his manipulation. "I can make him make decisions that he thinks are his but really they're mine. Without fighting. It's an art I've lea...


No, it's no good, I'm going...


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.