Tuesday, October 11, 2005

SHE MIGHT BE BANGED UP ON D-WING, BUT SHE HAS HER STANDARDS

We're a little surprised that Lil'Kim should be stood on the roof of her cell again, banging on about how terrible 50 Cent is. What sort of prison is she in, anyway? She seems to be constantly issuing press releases. Anyway, Kim thinks 50 cent is a bad example:

"I don't have a lot of respect for 50 Cent because his music is hardcore, violent. I love his music sometimes, but I feel like in his personal life, his real life, he carries that on, and that's not a great message, you know what I mean? I think he promotes it."

Well, that's great Kim, but aren't you in prison because you lied in court in a bid to protect a guy who shot someone? Isn't your position a little bit Jonathan Aitken?


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.