Monday, November 28, 2005

AND THIS MADONNA ON DRUGS

Most people, given a prescription, will read the little information leaflet; some might ask their pharmacist about side-effects. A few might poke about online to see what they're taking.

Madonna, on the other hand, turns a Vicodin prescription into a three-ring circus:

"I was in a lot of pain, and everyone kept telling me to try it. But they kept saying, 'Be careful. It's so amazing. You're going to get addicted. So I called five people to get advice before I took it, and they all told me I was going to love it. I just chewed the entire inside of my mouth. I bitched at everybody. And I was in more pain. It was the worst experience of my life."

Wow... a drug so strong it can turn Madonna into a self-obsessed screeching bitch. Just imagine that, eh?


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.