Monday, November 07, 2005

COLLINS WARNS: GENESIS COULD REGENERATE

Good lord, that's all we need: Phil Collins is saying he wouldn't rule out a Genesis reunion. Even with Peter Gabriel:

"I'm open for it," said Collins, 54, "I'm happy to sit behind the drums and let Peter (Gabriel) be the singer. If (a reunion) happens, I'll be there. If it doesn't happen ... it would just be because there are too many things in the way," Collins told reporters in Tel Aviv.

Tel Aviv? Oh, yes, Collins is playing in Israel. But he's aware that - as the first major Western star to play there since the intifada - he needs to make some comment about the conflict:

"I wish it wasn't like this," Collins said of the conflict. "I sit and watch stuff on the television, I think, 'Why, why, why.'"

Funnily enough, we sit and watch Phil on the television and think much the same thoughts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.