Wednesday, November 23, 2005

JACKO SETTLES IN TO THE MIDDLE EAST AND JOINS IN WITH THE LOCAL POLITICS

He can't keep himself out of trouble, can he? Ten years after he released a song with the lyric "Jew me, sue me, everybody do me, kick me, kike me" (apparently, this was meant to be an anti-racism message), Michael Jackson has been taped trailing out a load of anti-Semitic claptrap:

On Tuesday, ABC's "Good Morning America" aired portions of a 2003 voice message that Jackson allegedly left for a former adviser, Dieter Wiesner, in which he allegedly accused Jews of leaving performers penniless.

The message was among about a dozen released by attorney Howard King, who represents Wiesner and another former adviser who are suing Jackson.

A transcript of the message provided Wednesday by King's office quotes Jackson as saying: "They suck them like leeches ... I'm so tired of it. I'm so tired of it.

"They start out the most popular person in the world, make a lot of money, big house, cars and everything and end up penniless. It's a conspiracy. The Jews do it on purpose."


The Anti-Defamation League has asked Michael if he might like to think again about the comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.