Saturday, December 31, 2005

KEVIN FEDERLINE GETS SERIOUS

If you're feeling a bit gloomy at the ending of another year, and thinking that you might have failed a bit in trying to make something of yourself in 2005, why not cheer yourself up by spending some time enjoying Kevin Federline's Official Website?

The most amusing thing is that - despite all the denials that he's riding on the back of Britney - the site appears to be loaded in from Britneyspears.com. He's had the site built in Flash 8, despite it being a static page of text with one photo on and a small pop-up window where you can subscribe to his email list.

Kevin, you see, wants us to know who he really is:

I don't think we've ever been formally introduced. My name is Kevin Federline. I'm 6 feet tall, have brown hair and brown eyes. I enjoy horseback riding, long walks on the beach and the wind whipping through my hair. Ha ha ha. On a more serious note, there's going to be a lot more information and updates on here in the coming weeks and I think this will provide you with the opportunity to get to know who I really am.

I think we've got a pretty good handle on who you really are, Kev - Britneyspearsspermdonor, isn't it?

Kevin has given up trying to find a proper release for his - cough - music, and is going to put it live this very night. Yes, forget the other joys of the new year: at midnight PST, Federline Becomes Music.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.