Tuesday, December 13, 2005

KORN MAN REALISES HE'S A KNOB

Jonathan Davis must have hit puberty or something, as he's suddenly realised that collecting serial killer crap is the work of an idiot:

"I'm done with that. I got all that stuff out. I just got over it. I was really into it for a while.

"I still have the car (Bundy's vehicle), but I'm just bringing negativity and negative shit in my house with it, and I don't want that around my kids.

"There is definitely a vibe and weird shit attached to those things. I really don't want to glorify these people and what they did and display the shit.

"I wasn't thinking straight when I bought that stuff. I was sucked into it because it was so dark, and I'm like, 'This is cool.'

"When I started to think about it, I was like, 'What about those 70 girls' parents - their babies got killed in that car, and I wanna display it! That is fucked up.'"


Davis' realisation that he had a hateful hobby hasn't actually had its logic carried through - rather than destroying his Ted Bundy collection, he's going to sell it on. So, not above turning a profit from others who want to display the car where people's kids were slaughtered.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.